About Me

My name is Koo Yi Jie, a centre leader in one of Singapore's early childhood programs, and passionate early childhood advocate. As the saying goes, “it is easier to build a child than to rebuild an adult”, our work with young children is truly phenomenal. I have a Early Childhood Education Diploma (2013), Degree (2015) , and Masters in Education from NIE (2021) . I am a certified Adult Trainer (2022) , specialized in Early Childhood Content. For collaborations and content development, please feel free to email me at kooyijie@gmail.com.

.

Saturday, August 29

Mid-Point Check with Masters Education



In the past two years, I have been pursuing my Masters in Education (Early Childhood) with the National Institute of Education and I enjoyed myself so much. It got me reflecting and thinking of theories, changes, recommendations, and many more. Here are some infographics created from my reflections and readings! Yes, literature reviews and research are unavoidable; I am working on Developing Effective Mentoring Program and Transition from Preschool to Primary School. Final ten weeks, let’s go!